How many times someone has pointed at me and shouted "老外" this week: 2


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

南京欢迎你!

I finally made it to Nanjing!

This morning I moved into my dorm, which surprisingly is very nice! I don't have a roommate yet, but I'm hoping tomorrow will be the day. The Beard's roommate is a girl from Korea named Duo Wei, and she is awesome. I was singing Bad Romance (Bon Jovi Romance if you are Rachel Willis) and she promptly began singing Poker Face and informed me that she would accompany me to the clubs for some serious dancing, my kind of girl.

We ate some amazing dinner tonight (This is for the Qingdao crew) it was 红烧茄子和土豆片儿

That's right, get jealous.

The dorm used to be a hotel, and its nice to see they take safety seriously------------->





I will have a real post when something awesome happens, which I'm hoping will be tomorrow. So far all I can say is that Nanjing is amazing, and this next four months is going to be insane. More pics of the city to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment